Institute for the Study of Scottish Philosophy Membership
Institute for the Study of Scottish Philosophy membership is open to all. There is no membership fee and to become a member you need only complete a simple on-line ISSP membership form.
Members are eligible for:
- a range of subscriptions to the Journal of Scottish Philosophy – both in print and on-line -- at heavily discounted rates available exclusively to ISSP members
- a variety of discounted book purchases negotiated with publishers by the ISSP
- regular Newsletter witth updates on the website, new book offers and conferences
The ISSP derives no income from JSP subscriptions or book purchases.
Current subscription rates for ISSP members to the Journal of Scottish Philosophy are as follows:
- One year subscription at 30% of the normal rate
- Three years subscription at 30% on current rates, with no price increases for 3 volumes